Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Hi!

Hi! My name is Gabi. My passion is music. I like photography and fashion too. Sometimes I design clothes. I like pastel colors, lace, bows, cute things, dresses. I love bows and floral motifs. I'm really interested in retro style and fashion of the 30s, 50s and 60s too (ex-pin up). But I`m not interested just in old fashion. I enjoy contemporary fashion too.
Way of dressing has long been associated with expressing and presenting our own mood and character. For several years in fashion, however, there has been a major breakthrough. It was a milestone in the field of art.
I`ll try to show you here what changes have occurred and what teenagers wear now, what brands are trendy and what you should have in your wardrobe if you want to dress fashionably :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment